To Marry a Prince ( Editura: Random House Children's Books/Books Outlet, Autor: Sophie Page ISBN 9780099560456 )
Bella Greenwood isn't a fairytale girl. If pushed, she'd probably tell you that her perfect wedding would involve a handful of close friends and family. But as she's never met anyone she'd like to marry, it's a moot point.
Until, in a midnight garden, Bella is helped out of an embarrassing situation by a tall, dark, handsome man with laughing eyes. And suddenly her life changes for ever, because the man is the world's most eligible bachelor: Prince Richard, heir to the throne.
Richard sweeps her off her feet, and before she knows it they're engaged. Which is when Bella's problems really begin. Suddenly she is public property, and as if it isn't enough to have her every move watched - while also learning to curtsy and negotiating the etiquette of how to address her future mother-in-law - she soon finds herself embroiled in bridesmaid politics, a right royal hen night, and a wedding dress controversy that causes a national scandal...
Can this ordinary girl survive the preparations for her very own Royal Wedding?
Contemporary Fiction -
Cele mai vândute cărți
- Astrologia initiatica: simboluri, arhetipuri, raze (Editura: Daksha, Autor: Dr. Sorin Bratoveanu ISBN 978-973-1965-30-7)29,70 RON33,00 RON (-10%)
- ADN-ul zeilor. Crearea primei femei, Eva, de catre Anunnaki si lupta extraterestra pentru detinerea controlului asupra umanitatii (Editura: Daksha, Autor: Chris H. Hardy ISBN 978-973-1965-37-6)33,30 RON37,00 RON (-10%)
- Ghid practic de economie pentru bacalaureat, admiterea in invatamantul superior. Teste de evaluare cu rezolvari ( Editura: Paralela 45, Autor: Gina Dragoiu- Carpen, ISBN 978-973-47-2209-9)17,00 RON20,00 RON (-15%)
- 18,00 RON24,00 RON (-25%)
- Would I Lie To You? ( Editura: Headline Review /Books Outlet, Autor: Clare Dowling ISBN 9780755359813)27,00 RON36,00 RON (-25%)
- Twelve Twenty Three ( Editura: Faber and Faber/Books Outlet, Autor: Eoin McNamee ISBN 9780571237166 )7,50 RON10,00 RON (-25%)