The Good-for-You Marriage: How being married can improve your health, prolong your life, and ensure your happiness( Editura: Adams Media/Books Outlet, Autor: Cliff Isaacson, Meg Schneider ISBN 9781598694765)
Many people joke that their spouses will be the end of them. The truth is, the intimacy of marriage is critical to sound physical and mental health. Recent studies have shown that married people actually live longer, happier lives. This book teaches couples how to do things like, successfully manage family finances, deal with infidelity, promote healthy lifestyles, keep the spark and passion alive and raise healthy, loving children. It helps them learn how to build and maintain a loving relationship in order to live a long, fulfilling life - together!
- Home from the Honeymoon: The Newlyweds' Guide to the Celebrations and Challenges of the First Year of Marriage ( Editura: Stewart, Tabori and Chang/Books Outlet, Autor: Sharon Naylor ISBN 9781584797609 )20,00 RON
- How to Be Irresistible to the Opposite Sex: The Art of Dating, Mating, Long Term Relating ( Editura: Loving University Press/Books Outlet, Autor: Susan Bradley ISBN 9781888670301 )20,00 RON
- Vow: A Memoir of Marriage (and Other Affairs) ( Editura: Bloomsbury/Books Outlet, Autor: Elizabeth Gilbert ISBN 9781408827802 )20,00 RON
- 22,50 RON25,00 RON (-10%)
- Calea cea Dumnezeiasca, adevarul suprem si viata Indumnezeita(Editura: Ganesha, Auto: Chico Xavier ISBN 978-606-8742-86-1)28,35 RON31,50 RON (-10%)
- 44,91 RON49,90 RON (-10%)