Putin's Killers: The Kremlin and the Art of Political Assassination ( Editura: Biteback Publishing/Books Outlet, Autor: Amy Knight ISBN 9781785905155)
Ever since Vladimir Putin came to power, his critics have been turning up dead. According to Amy Knight, one of the West s foremost scholars of the KGB, this is no coincidence. Here, she links together dozens of deaths, exposing a far-reaching campaign of killing that is even tied to the Boston Marathon bombing.
Russia is no stranger to political murder, from the Tsars and the Soviets through to the current regime, during which many journalists, activists, and political opponents have been slain. However convenient these deaths are for the Russian president, Kremlin defenders assert that there is no evidence against him. Because he controls all the murder investigations, Putin will never be seen holding a smoking gun.
With new information about the most famous cases such as Alexander Litvinenko, Boris Nemtsov, and the Salisbury poisoning victims Knight assesses Putin's role in these deaths, and asks: is there nothing we can do to stop him?
Cărți noi- Politics
- Putin's Killers: The Kremlin and the Art of Political Assassination ( Editura: Biteback Publishing/Books Outlet, Autor: Amy Knight ISBN 9781785905155)36,00 RON
- 32,00 RON
- 13,60 RON16,00 RON (-15%)
- Strange Days Indeed: The Golden Age Of Paranoia ( Editura: Fourth Estate, Autor: Francis Wheen ISBN 9780007244270 )15,00 RON20,00 RON (-25%)
- Morning Drive: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Talking ( Editura: The Lyons Press/Books Outlet, Autor: Michael A. Smerconish ISBN 9781599215174 )15,00 RON20,00 RON (-25%)
- The Terrorist Hunters ( Editura: Bantam Press/Books Outlet, Autori: Andy Hayman, Margaret Gilmore ISBN 9780593065860 )18,75 RON25,00 RON (-25%)