MOB Rule: Lessons Learned by a Mother Of Boys ( Editura: Bloomsbury/Books Outlet, Autor: Hannah Evans ISBN 9781408830123 )
Hannah Evans has three small boys. In her world, farting is so much more interesting than phonics, dam-building trumps damsels in distress any day and, astonishingly, she now instinctively knows the difference between a Frontloader and a JCB. It's a world of mud - and just occasionally blood - sweat and tears. It is also a world of indescribable joy.
MOB Rule is the funny, honest and eye-opening account of Hannah's experiences as a Mother of Boys. Supplemented by recipes, quizzes, mnemonics and mysteries, it is the indispensible book for anyone who finds themselves adrift on a sea of testosterone, wondering when the lifeboat is going to show up.
You may be outnumbered, your face may be frazzled and your toe-nails black and bare, but know that, far from being alone, you're part of a very special club. Welcome to... the MOB!
Cărți noi- Child Discipline
- MOB Rule: Lessons Learned by a Mother Of Boys ( Editura: Bloomsbury/Books Outlet, Autor: Hannah Evans ISBN 9781408830123 )20,00 RON
- The Transylvanian Incident ( Editura: Piccadilly Press/Books Outlet, Autor: Terrance Dicks ISBN 9781848120396 )10,00 RON
- Wellington's Smallest Victory ( Editura: Gardners Books/Books Outlet, Autor: Peter Hofschroer ISBN 9780571217694 )10,00 RON
- 22,50 RON25,00 RON (-10%)
- Calea cea Dumnezeiasca, adevarul suprem si viata Indumnezeita(Editura: Ganesha, Auto: Chico Xavier ISBN 978-606-8742-86-1)28,35 RON31,50 RON (-10%)
- 44,91 RON49,90 RON (-10%)