Made in Great Britain: 150 New Recipes Using Delicious Local Ingredients (Editura: IMM Lifestyle Books/Books Outlet, Autor: Aiden Byrne ISBN 9781845371203)
Rising star Aiden Byrne shares his passion for great British cooking. The youngest chef ever to win a Michelin star, Aiden is now head chef at the grill in London's prestigious Dorchester hotel.
There are 150 recipes divided into four chapters: Vegetables, Fish, Meat and Desserts. Ranging from beautifully simple dishes to the more fabulous creations, all the recipes showcase Aiden's talent for creating perfectly judged dishes using the best that Britain has to offer, from Scallops with Garlic and Lime Puree to Veal Cutlets with Broad Beans and Girolle Mushrooms and Warm Chestnut Cake with Chocolate Sorbet.
As well as the recipes, Aiden writes authoritatively on a number of food issues and the book includes black and white photographs of Aiden visiting suppliers, sourcing ingredients and at work in the kitchen. More than just a recipe book, Made in Great Britain is a celebration of British food as well as a fascinating look at the motivation, passion and attitude of an emerging talent.
Gastronomy/Cookbooks/Wine/Juices & Smoothies -
Cele mai vândute cărți
- Matematica manual pentru clasa a VII-a (Editura: Art Grup Editorial, Autor(i): Marius Perianu, Catalin Stanica, Ioan Balica ISBN 9786069089392)16,00 RON20,00 RON (-20%)
- Matematica fotbalului. Manual auxiliar clasa a IV- a (Editura: Niculescu, Autor(i): Elena Ionescu, Anca Sinteonean ISBN 9786063800597)22,41 RON24,90 RON (-10%)
- 15,00 RON20,00 RON (-25%)
- Coming Home: With Over 150 Easy to Make Recipes from Return of the Chef ( Editura: Ebury Press/Books Outlet, Autor: John Burton Race ISBN 9780091901639)18,75 RON25,00 RON (-25%)
- Cooking with Coco: Family Recipes to Cook Together ( Editura: Chatto&Windus/Books Outlet, Autor: Anna Del Conte ISBN 9780701184889)18,75 RON25,00 RON (-25%)
- 22,50 RON30,00 RON (-25%)