Construction (In the Workplace) ( Editura: Outlet - carte limba engleza, Autor: Cath Senker ISBN 9780237540159 )
This title describes ways to find work in construction, together with lists of the most important aspects of jobs in the field. It gives details of specific jobs such as bricklayer, plumber, site engineer, architect and construction manager, and describes long term career paths and wider opportunities. IN THE WORKPLACE is a new and informative series aimed at giving KS4 students an opportunity to explore different areas of work that may be of interest to them after leaving school. It includes information on how to find a job in a particular field, the qualities needed, what your main tasks would be and how to work your way to the top of that field.
- 15,00 RON20,00 RON (-25%)
- 112,50 RON150,00 RON (-25%)
- William Shakespeare - A Complete Guide to His Life & Achievements ( Editura: Worth Press/Books Outlet, Autor: Gill Davies ISBN 9781849311311)74,25 RON99,00 RON (-25%)
- 11,25 RON15,00 RON (-25%)
- 14,25 RON19,00 RON (-25%)
- 18,75 RON25,00 RON (-25%)