Change in Putin's Russia: Power, Money and People ( Editura: Pluto Press/Books Outlet, Autor: Simon Pirani ISBN 9780745326900)
Simon Pirani investigates the interaction of power, money and people in Russia during the presidencies of Vladimir Putin and his successor Dmitry Medvedev. Profiling the Putin team, including contingents from the security services and pro-market economic "reformers", Pirani argues that the economic growth it presided over during the oil boom was one-sided. The gap between rich and poor widened. Now the boom is over, inequalities will multiply further. As well as explaining Russia's economic trajectory, the book provides a unique account of the social movements that are working against an increasingly authoritarian government to change Russia for the better. This is the perfect introduction for undergraduates approaching Russia for the first time and those who wish to know how Russia will change during the economic crisis.
- 42,50 RON50,00 RON (-15%)
- Dupa Dumnezeu. Ghidul ateistului incepator (Editura: Curtea Veche, Autor: Richard Dawkins ISBN 9786064407191)51,00 RON60,00 RON (-15%)
- Ultima noapte de dragoste, intaia noapte de razboi. Set 2 volume ( Editura: Agora, Autor: Camil Petrescu ISBN 9786068391076)43,20 RON48,00 RON (-10%)
- Change in Putin's Russia: Power, Money and People ( Editura: Pluto Press/Books Outlet, Autor: Simon Pirani ISBN 9780745326900)36,00 RON48,00 RON (-25%)
- Towards a Second Republic: Irish Politics after the Celtic Tiger (Editura: Pluto Press/Books Outlet, Autori: Peadar Kirby, Mary P. Murphy ISBN 9780745330556 )11,25 RON15,00 RON (-25%)
- Global Governance in Question: Empire, Class and the New Common Sense in Managing North-South Relations ( Editura: Pluto Press/Books Outlet, Autor: Susanne Soederberg ISBN 9780745320694 )11,25 RON15,00 RON (-25%)